rant is where the heart is
entry for 2000-08-01 (22:46:22)
In which our plucky young hero tells you what is good.
These are things that are good.
- Sunscreem is the newest ride in the carnival that is my mind. (The admission is four E tickets and you must be this tall to ride.)
- Chapters.ca is much less evil than I had first assumed.
- The hot sunny weather makes my body cry. Don't feel sad, for they're happy tears, tears of joy.
- The people I know put up with much more from me than I ever thought possible.
- Money is also good, especially in abundance.
- People seem to learn things when I try to teach.
- I now own so many CDs, I no longer have a place to put them all. Stuff is nice. It is nice to have so many things I purchased myself that I think of it as a collective stuff rather than as individual items.
- I have red hair.
- I have plans for the near and far future. The distant future I am still figuring out, but it will probably involve a flying automobile of some sort.
- People seem to laugh when I try to amuse.
- "Three-quarter-naked" is a great band name.
Those were things that are good.
You may resume your dreary business.
(Browse: previous or next. Notes: post or read.)
sirilyan.diaryland.com | sirilyan dotcom
anything said in lowercase sounds profound. say it to me.