sirilyan dotcom > ( Personal | Articles | Links | Email ) sirilyan dotcom
sirilyan.diaryland.com > ( Latest entry | Archive | Profile )

But wait, there's more.

There's just no polite way to say "Buy me things", is there?

Join codebastards, I dare you. Remember, codebastards are us.

I'm baded and jitter. So are these people. (And why not follow the previous, next, or random links?)

Need a band name?

Doug vs. Japanese Snack Foods: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3.

rant is where the heart is

diaryland: sirilyan.diaryland.com: entry for 2003-06-08 (21:13)
In which our plucky young hero goes all in.

Hee hee hee. Right now on TSN is coverage of the Poker Million, which makes me feel all warm and toasty inside. (I love watching poker coverage.) The flop, the river, the nominal dealer. Awwwww yeah. I never gamble (unless you count crossing the street in the Annex, which sometimes feels like a form of big-moving-object roulette) but I love watching it. I am very lucky that baccarat hasn't caught the eye of ESPN2 yet.

For added amusement, one of the players in the Poker Million has just been described as looking like a milquetoast. A mil-kee-toast. Do you know how much that amuses me? A lot. A whole lot.

Last night was a party that was 80% of perfect. The other 20%, well, I tried, or at least tried to try. Damn you, me. Be more smoove.

(Browse: previous or next. Notes: post or read.)

sirilyan.diaryland.com | sirilyan dotcom
anything said in lowercase sounds profound. say it to me.

[fiendish tracking device]