sirilyan dotcom > ( Personal | Articles | Links | Email ) sirilyan dotcom
sirilyan.diaryland.com > ( Latest entry | Archive | Profile )

But wait, there's more.

There's just no polite way to say "Buy me things", is there?

Join codebastards, I dare you. Remember, codebastards are us.

I'm baded and jitter. So are these people. (And why not follow the previous, next, or random links?)

Need a band name?

Doug vs. Japanese Snack Foods: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3.

rant is where the heart is

diaryland: sirilyan.diaryland.com: entry for 2001-09-07 (16:28:00)
In which our plucky young hero [illegible] for [illegible].

My handwriting has gone to hell.

For years I've been fearing the inevitable. I do 99% of my word making at a keyboard, and the other 1% on a Palm IIIxe. I can't remember the last time I wrote anything longhand that didn't include the phrase "pay to the order of", which of course was pre-written because I was too lazy to do it myself.

As a result, I can no longer write longhand. At all.

It's not just that my letters turn into jagged snarls and I end up with a crossed "i" and a dotted "t". It's not just that my hand aches halfway through a page. It's not just one thing. It's all of those things put together.

But at least if I'm forgetting anything, it's not how to swim. That would be embarrassing, especially the part where I drown.

(Browse: previous or next. Notes: post or read.)

sirilyan.diaryland.com | sirilyan dotcom
anything said in lowercase sounds profound. say it to me.

[fiendish tracking device]