|sirilyan dotcom > ( Personal | Articles | Links | Email )||sirilyan dotcom|
|sirilyan.diaryland.com > ( Latest entry | Archive | Profile )|
But wait, there's more.
There's just no polite way to say "Buy me things", is there?
Need a band name?
rant is where the heart is
entry for 2001-08-26 (14:14:00)
In which our plucky young hero offers the not laff laff.
And now, a bunch of punchlines that probably won't work, no matter what the joke is.
1. "He's the designated hittiest!"
2. "Of course he's polite -- he's French!" (Really only suitable as an ethnic joke.)
3. "No, the one who was defense secretary."
4. "Pay a generous salary and offer a 401(k) and comprehensive health insurance plan to her? I hardly know her!"
5. Anything that depends on the listener agreeing that "Gary Condit" actually does sound a lot like "lazy hobbit", now that they think about it.
6. "To get to New Haven, Connecticut."
7. "No, it's a roll of quarters. Would you have a twenty-dollar bill?"
8. "And then he says, 'Oh, anthrax! My mistake!'"
9. "I guess you could say he put the V in 'illiterate'."
10. "And Uncle Joey was dead even before he hit the ground."(Browse: previous or next. Notes: post or read.)
sirilyan.diaryland.com | sirilyan dotcom
anything said in lowercase sounds profound. say it to me.